A festive recipe
How about a delicious fresh pasta recipe for your Christmas dinner?
A great idea, isn’t it? Follow the guide and prepare your taste buds for this festive recipe!
Spaghetti with Pesto and Shrimp.
Ingredients for 4 persons:
400g of Lanza Spaghetti
300g of shrimps
1/2 clove of garlic
1 sprig of thyme
50g of finely grated sheep cheese
20g of pine nuts
Salt and pepper from the mill
For the pesto:
1 dl of extra virgin olive oil
70 g basil leaves
40 g of sheep cheese
1/2 clove of garlic, crushed
– In a frying pan, add the shrimp, thyme, half a clove of garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
– Cook the fresh pasta lanza
– Pesto: Mix everything together. Remove the sauce and set aside in a cool place.
– Add the pasta to the shrimp in the frying pan. Mix well and remove from heat.
– Remove thyme and garlic.
– Add the pesto and, if necessary, the cooking water to obtain a creamy paste and mix.