Traditional, seasonal or original, our recipe ideas play an important role in our blog posts.
Spaghetti alle vongole, Gnocchi with tomatoes and mint-basil oil, Penne rigate with pistachios, Tagliatelle with mushrooms and boursin, are just a few delicious examples.
Today, we are pleased to present the trendy recipe of the summer, the one that everyone is talking about and above all the one that we enjoy with undisguised pleasure!
Ideal for a light summer dinner, easy, quick and cheap, here is the recipe for lemon pasta.
A recipe that requires very few ingredients, so we advise you to focus on the quality of each of them.
The choice of our fresh spaghetti Lanza style is therefore obvious!
Ingredients for 4 persons :
– 400 g spaghetti
– 3 organic lemons
– 24 cl full cream at room temperature
– 70 g soft butter
– salt and pepper
1. Plunge the pasta into boiling water and cook for the time indicated.
2. Meanwhile, zest two lemons over a pan.
3. Squeeze the two lemons and pour the juice into the pan. Add the butter and melt it until it becomes foamy.
4. Pour in the cream and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta in a large colander and pour into the pan.
6. Stir quickly to coat the pasta.
7. Zest the last lemon on top, season with pepper and serve with flat parsley leaves.