Spaghettis alle vongole
Spaghetti alle vongole? A succulent recipe for pasta with clams (it’s in season). Certainly, one of the most emblematic dishes of Italy.
We suggest the following recipe:
- Cook the pasta in a large volume of boiling salted water.
- Put the rinsed clams in a frying pan and sprinkle with white wine. Open them on a high heat and remove them with a skimmer.
- Boil and reduce the cooking juices by half. Add the drained tomato confit and the shelled clams to the juice. Season with pepper.
- Drain the pasta. Place it in a hot dish with the butter and mix. Pour in the contents of the pan, mix again, and serve immediately sprinkled with basil leaves.
- 1kg Small clams
- 350g spaghetti (from home!)
- 4 Tomatoes preserved in olive oil
- 5cl Dry white wine
- 25g butter
- 4 Basil sprigs
To be eaten without moderation. Enjoy your meal!