Creamy polenta with mushroom, vegan & gluten free
For 2 people
- 125g of polenta
- 40cL of vegetable broth (or water)
- 20cL of soy cream
- 15g olive oil
- 400g of button mushrooms (or others)
- 1 clove of garlic
- fresh parsley
- Slice the mushrooms and the garlic clove.
- Fry them in a pan in olive oil and salt. At the end of cooking, pepper and add the fresh parsley (quantity according to your tastes). Lower the heat to keep warm while you prepare the polenta.
- Prepare a vegetable broth by diluting a stock cube in water (follow the instructions on the package).
- In a saucepan, boil 40cL of this broth (or just water, but the broth gives a nice little taste) with the soy cream
- Pour the polenta in rain, stir well without stopping until the polenta has a creamy texture. Along the way, add the olive oil, salt and pepper (adapt according to the broth, some are already very salty).
- Pour the polenta into a plate or bowl and place the mushrooms on top. It’s ready!